IT’S TIME FOR CHANGE…VOTE BLUE PROXY
At last, you have a chance to vote for much-needed change in the leadership of JAZZ.FM91
- For over eight months, the station has faced a steady deterioration in reputation, audience and donations.
- The current Board of Directors has made poor decisions, using Band-Aid solutions for problems that demand major correction.
- Popular on-air hosts – Garvia Bailey, Jaymz Bee, Heather Bambrick, Terry McElligott, Walter Venafro, Mark Wigmore, David Baskin – all gone! Either forced out or resigned because they no longer want to work in a dysfunctional and oppressive workplace.
- Fundraising, the heart blood of a not-for-profit radio station has been seriously compromised.
- The Fall fundraising campaign made barely half of the declared target.
- Jazz Safaris, once a solid revenue generator for the station, have suffered a serious decline in support.
- Recent live events have often been poorly attended, with staff and volunteers being asked on occasion to fill seats.
- Audience segments that are key to generating advertising revenue are languishing or declining.
Better revenue = more creative talent = better radio.